2008年1月30日水曜日

Question 5

I could improve typing. I could type over 100 words in 5 minutes. I was not good at typing. I also disliked computer. But I was enjoyed blog and mail in writing class. Especially I like posting diary with picture because these blogs reminds me precious memories. I wrote a lot of diary in this semester. I posted my presentation. I recorded my voice and I was ashamed to be heared my voice. But it was fun. I read many English books in writing class. I will continue reading English books. I want to read not only short books but also English magazine, newspaper and so on. I was enjoyed reading English books. I like seeing my friend’s blog. There were many interesting blogs. There were many pictures, animations in my friend’s blogs. They were very good and wonderful. I want to more learn about how to use blog and computer. I use more computer and post blogs from now on.

0 件のコメント: